So since I have done monthly faves last month, might as well continue it with my Top 5 November Monthly Beauty Favorites installment! I’m keeping it max 5 products per month so as to not go overboard with my list.
Keep reading to see a brief overview on why these five products made it to my list this month!
Top 5 November Monthly Beauty Favorites
- Made By David Organics Split End Sealer. If you can recall in my MBDO haul I mentioned this split end sealer. Well to update you whether I like it or not after using it for a few weeks now, I definitely liked it! It adds moisture to my dry hair but without weighing it down.
- Made By David Organics Rose and Geranium Volumizing Conditioner. Another fave from that MBDO haul is this! My hair doesn’t look lifeless when I use this conditioner. I also like that the rose scent is just subtle. My only drawback with this is the packaging! It is hard to squeeze the product out of the bottle. But nonetheless, I still included it in my list cos I use this most of the time this month.
- Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water. I did tell you the two Shu Uemura cleansing oils I’ve tried are a miss, right? This made up for that! With this, I don’t need double cleansing cos I feel my face is thoroughly cleansed already, unlike with the cleansing oils that I need to wash my face with another facial cleanser to really remove the greasy feeling.
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm. I remember this lip balm being a cult favorite back in my high school days. This was probably the only lip balm I ever used back then. I kinda felt sad that The Body Shop repackaged and redesigned it, so I stopped repurchasing it altogether. I got one again (with the original packaging, yay!) from the goodies Araneta gave me during the Dress Me Up event a few months ago. However, it sort of been forgotten in the sea of lip products I have, but I’m glad I rekindled with it this month! Ahhh, first love never dies, huh?
- Max Factor Mastertouch Under-eye Concealer. Another product I rediscovered this month! I got tired using my other concealers and decided to use this again. I can’t believe I’ve totally forgotten how awesome this concealer is! It does a fantastic job at brightening my under eye area. Even my workmate borrows this from me cos she noticed my face is different (in a good way) every time I use this.
There you have it! I realized I’m excited to rediscover old products from my stash! Watch out for my December faves and let’s see if I can put my long-forgotten products to good use again! 🙂
ALSO READ: Previous monthly faves posts
What are your Top 5 November Monthly Beauty Favorites? Share them in the comment section! Have a great weekend, buttercups! Follow me on Instagram for more updates!