Hey, guys! It’s now time to share my Top 5 February Monthly Beauty Favorites! It is a monthly series of posts here in my blog wherein I share my top 5 used and abused products from the previous month.
As you can see February is a no-makeup purchase month! You girls, I deserve a pat on the back, I was able to resist all those makeup sales! LOL! I burnt some serious money on facial products instead and boy did I make wonderful discoveries last month! The first three products are bought from Healthy Options.
Top 5 February Monthly Beauty Favorites
- Andalou Naturals Pore Minimizer for active & oily skin. Every time I apply this I feel my face becomes tighter and I’m saying no BS here! Yes, I can still see my pores but I really think it minimized. It contains willow bark extract and aloe vera polysaccharides which claim to remove dull skin cells, debris, and excess oil. I think it is a perfect combination with #2 and #3 in this list! It’s good to know Andalou products are paraben-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free and organic.
- Andalou Naturals Exfoliating Peel. Did you know that to achieve greater looking skin it’s essential to exfoliate at least once a week? It is to remove the dead skin and reveal a fresh youthful layer underneath. That is the reason I picked this! Lovely fruity scent aside, this exfoliating peel improved the texture of my face. Now it feels smoother. And this exfoliating peel does not leave stingy, painful feeling, nor does it dry my face.
- Dr. Woods Naturals Tea Tree Facial Cleanser for oily / combination skin. If you are oily like me, this is the facial cleanser for you! When I wake up in the morning my face is one oily mess. As early as 2nd week, I noticed a reduction of oil on my face in the morning. I like that it has tea tree cos its known to heal blemishes and regenerate skin cells. This does not completely remove makeup residue though so be sure to thoroughly wipe off face with makeup remover before washing your face with this. Like Andalou, Dr. Woods products are free from harsh chemicals and ingredients.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream. If the mattifying moisture lotion from this line is quite disappointing, this Day Cream variant is surprisingly effective! It dries up matte this time. It does not feel greasy on the face too! I just hope it has SPF though.
- Tweezerman Tweezer. At first I thought what is the big fuss about the crazy expensive Tweezerman! There are generic tweezers you can easily buy at drugstores. Now after being introduced to it by my sister I became a convert! There is no looking back when you first use this. It does the job precisely! Even the tiniest hair can be plucked away! I can not believe I’m saying this but now I enjoy plucking cos of Tweezerman!
There you have it! I’m happy I finally found my holy facial trinity cleanser, toner and exfoliator which all works amazingly together and I see myself repurchasing the three when I ran out.
How about you? What are your most used and abused products from last month? Share your Top 5 February Monthly Beauty Favorites in the comment section! You check past monthly faves here!