I recently purchased this limited edition Elf Eyeshadow Palette. Stick around for my quick product review below!
With its shiny, shimmering, glittering packaging, it was as if yelling “BUY ME! BUY ME!”
So the silly me who surrendered herself to this evil, evil marketing scheme bought it. Yeah, nadaan sa packaging haha!
But packaging aside, I was really on the look out for an everyday use palette. I do not need out of this world crazy colors that I will only use once in a blue moon, just warm and neutral ones would do.
Then I found Elf Eyeshadow in 32 warm eyeshadow colors. This is not actually my first purchase from Elf. I also have their Shimmer Palette and a nail polish, and so I thought why not add another one to my collection, right?
Elf Eyeshadow Palette Product Review
So let us cut down the chase, and here are my few cents on this product.
- Sleek packaging, black plastic casing.
- Mirror and dual sided sponge applicator included.
- Pigmentation is quite okay but buildable.
- Does not crease considering I have oily lids, which I absolutely love about it! My Maybelline and L’oreal crease after just a few hours, boohoo!
- Inexpensive at only Php 399.
- Available locally, in leading department stores.
- Not that handy. You cannot just toss this around in your kikay kit, unless you have a huge one, unlike the single e/s ones.
- Some of the colors were a bit sheer and shimmery to my liking.
- Limited edition. The saleslady said this is the last stock so I got it already!
Will I recommend this? Absolutely yes! Especially for those looking for a go-to everyday palette. I am pretty sure most or all the colors in this set is wearable day in day out.
The warm colors also works perfectly on my skin complexion. And for only Php 399? I am sold! 🙂
For more info, check out their website http://eyeslipsface.com.