Here is another work appropriate makeup look I did! This is not at all complicated, I am done in 10 minutes! Continue reading for this easy office makeup idea you can recreate!
Here is a close up!
Easy Office Makeup Idea
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer, Virginia Olsen Straight Up mineral eyeshadow
- Virginia Olsen Wine Matte mineral eyeshadow
- L’Oreal Shine Caresse Lipgloss in Iris
- K-Palette Eyebrow Pen
- K-Palette Eyeliner Pen
- L’Oreal False Lash Butterfly Mascara
- Virginia Olsen HD Mineral Mattifying Base
If you notice from the product list above I did not use foundation in this makeup look! Lately, I find that skipping foundation / BB cream actually reduces oil build up on my face by midday. I guess it also helps that I applied a mattifying powder to keep oil at bay.
Like this look? Tell me in the comment section! I love hearing from my readers! Do leave a comment, tweet me, send questions via my Ask Box, or post a message on my Facebook page. Talk to you soon, okay? ❤