You are in the right blog post if you are looking for makeup storage ideas to organize your beauty chaos!
I’m not kidding when I say I accumulated a lot of beauty products the past year (thanks partly to PR and makeup companies who sent me samples)! Well probably it’s not that much to some of you… but apparently it is for me!
It can get crazy organizing them! So if you’re like me pulling hair every now and then for the makeup clutter that sores your eyes – here are some makeup storage ideas for you, my fellow beauty junkies!
5 Makeup Storage Ideas
1. Brush bags are life savior! I hate getting dust and dirt on my brushes so I always keep them here after use. I got this one from Suesh at a bargain price some time last year.
However, as you can see some brushes can’t fit anymore. I’m thinking of getting an acrylic holder where I can put the brushes I use often. I spotted one from Miss Bella PH.
ALSO READ: DIY: Affordable Brush Storage
2. This storage kit houses my nail polish stash. I know it looks crowded but I recently disposed 12 out of 30 bottles of nail polish I don’t use anymore. Look at me, letting go of things… I’m one proud girl! So yeah, this is the before shot… (no after shot was taken, woops). You can find storage kits like this in Saizen or Ace Hardware.
3. I like seeing my lipsticks on clear display so I instantly fell in love with this acrylic holder! I got it from Landmark for only around Php250 (if my memory serves me right). They also have lipstick stand but I prefer something with lid or cover to keep dust at bay.
Ever since I got this I find rotating my lipstick everyday a breeze! I no longer need to dig into my makeup bag and get frustrated if I don’t spot the shade I was looking for.
4. I definitely recommend a makeup bag like this for those starting out with their makeup collection! It’s huge enough for the basics like foundation, eyeshadow palette, blush, brushes, etc. It has many pockets inside and brush slots. Plus, it also has a handle so you can easily tote this around with you! Go check Beabi for more bags like this.
5. Last on my list is this makeup traincase! *insert ohmygosh face* Yes, yes I know! Even I myself can’t believe I finally have my own traincase! I got this as a Christmas present from my mom and she said something like “for your next career!” And my jaw dropped when I opened the big box that wrapped this baby! Lol, I didn’t know she takes my makeup addiction seriously… but I guess even she got tired of my makeup clutter!
Will you look at that? Soooo organized!
It even has lights! I’m just not a big fan of the white bulb that comes with it. Btw, if you’re interested you can buy it from Beauty Bar.
How about you? Where do you store your makeup junk? Do share your makeup storage ideas in the comment section below!