I know a week has gone by already since my 24th birthday but well, I feel like sharing this “about me” list I recently made out of the blue, so continue reading if you want to know more about me!
Instead of birthday candles, I had sparklers on my special day. Weee! Excuse the haggard+bagong gising fez (cos I really just woke up when this photo was taken. so sweet of my friends to sleepover after a crazy night celebrating the eve of my birthday). Mehehehe.
Okay let us get down to business.
24 Things You Most Probably Didn’t Know About Me:
- I hate happy endings. Movies and books with sad, unconventional, dramatic endings get an A+ rating from me.
- I wish to travel alone someday… ala Eat, Pray, Love.
- I’m such a cry baby. I cry when I’m happy. I cry when I’m sad.
- Give me chocolates and cakes and you’re my instant BFF!
- I sleep with my earphones on while listening to random music.
- RnB, pop, and alternative rock are some of the genres I prefer. But I’m open to discovering new bands and artists.
- As much as I like driving, I hate parking. I mean why can’t car just park itself and save us the hassle?
- I’m not good with directions. Don’t ask me cos I’ll just hand you over to good ol google map.
- I like movie dates… 🙂
- I used to get really depressed when I get a grade lower than 3.0 back in college (still applies even now in my master’s).
- I’m still finding the courage to dye my hair red.
- I like challenging myself.
- Painting my nails is therapeutic for me.
- I’m good at keeping secrets.
- Roadtrips and adventure and beach = my kind of summer.
- I don’t easily get drunk, but when I do… prepare for a disaster.
- I laugh at the most random and smallest things.
- I was once called a “sir” by mistake and I never wanted a short hair ever again.
- I’m such a sucker for chick flicks and romcom movies.
- I will probably faint when I see blood… lots of it.
- I find hospitals such a sad, lonely place. I don’t want to die in a hospital.
- I rarely ever show my true feelings, especially when I’m hurt.
- Balloons make me happy.
- I want a beach or garden wedding someday.
Whew! I never knew listing down 24 things about me could be this hard! It made me realize how little I know about my own self. So I’m declaring this year my year to self-discovery! And here’s to hoping this year would be legen.. wait for it… dary!!! <3